Didn't think there was going to be another massive content update to LES, yet here we are.
- Mac version release - LES has been rewritten from scratch using Lua and Hammerspoon to work on macOS.
- Cross platform menuconfig.ini!
- Dynamic reloads! Set
1 in settings.ini and now you never have to worry about reloading ever again!
- Reorganised documentation in the ini files
- Manuals! LES is actually properly documented now...
- Reorganised the scale menu
- Added new scales from the Ableton Push 2 library that were previously missing:
- Super Locrian
- Hungarian Minor
- Insen, Hijaroshi, Iwato, Kumoi
- Massively improved performance on the Ctrl + Alt + S shortcut, don't blink!
- Two new shortcuts (just don't use these on groups!):
- Press Alt + X while hovering over a track (or multiple selected tracks) to clear its playlist contents.
- - Press Alt + C while hovering over a track to recolour the track's clips.
- Project time tracker! LES will now track how much time you spend on projects. To check out how much time you've spent, simply click "Project Time" in the tray.
- The project time tracker only checks your time when you're actively using Live. Time spent browsing reddit in your browser is not going to add up to the tally :)
- Though, if you want the timer to cut you some slack, you can disable "Strict Time" in the tray.
- Rewrite of the settings.ini parser. It's now faster and less prone to telling you to reset randomly
- Fixed a bug where holding Shift while middle-clicking would block all keyboard input until restart
- Fixed a bug where LES would click on a random spot
- Fixed a bug where the changelog wouldn't properly update